change management consultant / coach
The Organizational Change Management Consultant / Coach position will provide the right seasoned practitioner with a unique opportunity to not only deliver traditional change management services but also coach and guide change agents into effective change leaders—able to utilize and appreciate the principles and purpose of organizational change management.
- Conduct change assessments and recommend solutions based on the unique needs of the client.
- Develop and manage a change plan.
- Execute stakeholder planning and engagement.
- Manage communications and training.
- Leverage proven change management methodologies, best practices and tools to ensure consistent messaging and effective change management, training and stakeholder buy-in.
- Mentor and/or lead junior resources.
- Guide client through development of change networks.
- Coach client leaders.
- Deliver change leadership training.
- 10+ years change management experience.
- Experience managing change related to ERP systems or other software implementations is a major plus.
- Minimum 4 years project and team management experience.
- Change management or other related certification a plus.
- Must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, DC, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Phoenix, San Francisco or St. Louis
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management, from front line workers to “C” level executives.
- Ability to coach or lead client team members on a project.
- Has led change management projects as a Change Lead or work stream lead and has exposure in change strategy, change management, effort estimation, as well as project and team management.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.